NEW YORK--Multex.com has announced that its Multexexpress application service provider division has signed a contract with Merrill Lynch Investment Managers (MLIM). Multex, in which Merrill has invested, will build and host a research site for MLIM's clients worldwide. The site will also act as a research website for more than 675 MLIM analysts and portfolio managers around the world.
Merrill's site will feature proprietary MLIM research in conjunction with commingled broker research, as we
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1