Sungard Data Systems' planned acquisition of ADS Associates will do nothing to slow ADS' expansion from its core base of sell-side clients into the buy-side of the market, and it may even enhance Sungard's own offerings to institutional investors. The deal was announced in late September for $30 million in Sungard stock, and once it is completed, ADS' president Greg Pond will report to Cristobal Conde, chief executive of Sungard's Trading Systems Group.
How ADS' sales efforts to buy-side
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain