Eagle Alpha initially offered research and analytical tools, but following feedback from asset managers who said they also want datasets that will allow them to perform proprietary analytics themselves, the vendor has been gearing up to provide its own datasets to customers, says Eagle Alpha chief executive Emmett Kilduff, adding that there are "hundreds of alternative datasets out there, yet no one was pulling them together for asset managers."
The first datasets cover the UK residential housin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling