Advantage Business Systems Inc. (ABS) is developing quantitative analysis software using Microsoft Corp.'s new Windows/NT operating system software. Ultimately, the analytics may be integrated with a version of ABS's multicurrency portfolio accounting software written for Windows/NT running on both RISC and Intel Corp. chips. Currently ABS's software operates only under DOS.
ABS executives are betting that Windows/NT will prove to be a more popular operating system among financial institution
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy