NEW YORK--Sungard Data Systems emerged this week as the successful bidder for Bridge’s retail broker information business acquired from ADP, its value-added reseller group, and Bridge’s equity interest in Prescient Markets, according to an internal Bridge memo sent to employees. The terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
The sale is subject to court approval. Bridge’s next court hearing in St. Louis before US Bankruptcy Court Judge David McDonald is currently scheduled for June 22 at 10
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming