Last week, the brokers announced a deal worth £1.1 billion ($1.68 billion) that─pending regulatory approval─will see Tullett Prebon acquire Icap's global hybrid voice broking and related data business, including associated technology and broking platforms such as over-the-counter interest rate derivatives electronic trading platform i-Swap, while Icap will take a 19.9 percent minority stake in Tullett Prebon through the issue of 310 million new shares.
In an official statement, Tullett Prebon sa
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers