John Legrand, managing director of Eagle Investment Systems' Asia-Pacific and European, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) operations has moved to Singapore to manage the company's first office in Asia. Legrand was previously based in London, and the most senior person in that office following his move is now Pauline Bonnefoy, head of services. In Singapore, Eagle will be hiring more staff as the business expects to see rapid growth
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit