Since being spun out from Goldman Sachs in 2013, REDI Global Technologies has looked to stamp its own unique mark on the industry. Part of that move, REDI's chief technology officer Josh Schubkegel says, will be influenced by hiring from outside of the financial services industry.
Schubkegel joined Goldman's REDI team as CTO six months prior to the carve out and he has a background that includes stints at Bridgewater Associates and UBS Investment Bank. He understands the importance of building a
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities