Eaton was previously managing director and global head of emerging markets trading at UniCredit Bank in London, prior to which he held various managing director-level roles at firms including ABN Amro, the Royal Bank of Scotland and Deutsche Bank. In his new role, Eaton reports to MarketAxess chief executive Rick McVey.
"MarketAxess and Trax are uniquely positioned to offer a thoughtful and comprehensive set of solutions that help our clients to trade more efficiently, have access to timely mark
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank