Getting the necessary investment in corporate actions can still prove to be a huge challenge, especially when many firms are now settling for their current levels of standardization, according to speakers at the Paris Financial Information Summit held in Paris in June.
Speakers agreed that even though during the financial crisis, investment in corporate actions did not suffer a major blow, putting forward a business case to senior management remains a complex task.
Paris-based Olivier Rose, head
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won