A planned installation of Integrated Decisions Systems Inc.'s Investment Manager II portfolio management system at Smith Barney Capital Management (SBCM) has been put on hold pending a review of the system and the IBM RS/6000 workstation it was slated to run on at the firm. SBCM had been set to go ahead with the implementation, which was part of a larger plan to run trading and fund management applications on the IBM RS/6000 platform.
SBCM is a unit of Smith Barney, Harris Upham & Co., itself
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse