MORE details have emerged concerning the acquisition of the London Stock Exchange's Sequal late last month by the Electronic Settlements Group (ESG) of Thomson Financial Services. Sequal is an electronic trade matching, transaction reporting and electronic trade confirmation system (ETC). With this acquisition, ESG owns two ETC systems; besides Sequal, the vendor has its Oasys Global ETC system, which--until now--was Sequal's primary competitor.
There is debate in the market as to what
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground