MORE details have emerged concerning the acquisition of the London Stock Exchange's Sequal late last month by the Electronic Settlements Group (ESG) of Thomson Financial Services. Sequal is an electronic trade matching, transaction reporting and electronic trade confirmation system (ETC). With this acquisition, ESG owns two ETC systems; besides Sequal, the vendor has its Oasys Global ETC system, which--until now--was Sequal's primary competitor.
There is debate in the market as to what Thomso
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1