NEW YORK--The investment management industry is in a period of rapid change that will cause the most significant shift in business practices in perhaps 30 years, according to a study of the industry’s future jointly prepared by Merrill Lynch’s Financial Institutions Investment Banking Group and BARRA Strategic Consulting Group.
The report, "Success in Investment Management: Building and Managing the Complete Firm," says the long bull market in equities and large rise in mutual fund sales have
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground