WINDSOR, UK--Ending a search that began in March, Friends First Asset Management (Friends) has selected Princeton Financial Systems' PAM investment management and accounting software. Friends will use PAM to manage portfolios of global equities, fixed-income securities and derivatives. Now in a "familiarization" stage, Friends plans to start implementing the system in the beginning of 2001, with completion forecast for August 2001.
Friends had been using DST's Hi Portfolio system, a vestige
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain