Several portfolio management software vendors have voiced criticism of a survey conducted by Somerset, N.J.-based consulting firm The Spaulding Group (TSG) (IMT, Nov. 25, 1994). The vendors--some of whom were stung by the survey's published results--say the poll suffered from a too-low response rate and provided information of questionable utility.
TSG's so-called Portfolio Accounting System Survey was released in January. Among other things, the survey reports that approximately 35 percent
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground