THE list of insurance companies opting to oust the former Insurance Systems of America's Oscars portfolio accounting system has continued to grow--notwithstanding the fact that the system has been owned and marketed for the past year by Sungard Data Systems Inc.
Over the past two years, ISA--now operating as Sungard's insurance software division (ISA/Sungard)--has seen the removal of the mainframe-based Oscars product at nearly 40 client sites. These users have converted to the systems
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground