APPLETON, Wis.-based Aid Association for Lutherans (AAL) is gearing up to install Premier Solutions Ltd.'s Maximis portfolio management and accounting system. AAL is a fraternal benefit society for Lutherans. AAL tapped Maximis to support its investment portfolios, which are valued at some $15 billion and consist of both fixed-income and equity investments.
Officials at AAL gave Premier the nod at the beginning of this year, says Ken Schiller, an AAL investment systems consultant. AAL
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground