ROME--Romagest is to become the second European user of Barra’s Total Risk risk management system for investment managers.
Romagest, a wholly owned subsidiary of Banca di Roma, has purchased the Barra Total Risk System to measure, analyse and control risk on a firm-wide level.
Romagest conducted a two-stage selection process to choose a suitable risk management system. A study of all available systems produced a short list of candidates from which the firm invited software vendors to
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground