Nicholas-Applegate Capital Management has begun implementing a secure, virtual private network based on Sun Microsystems' Solstice Firewall-1. The network will have nodes at the firm's regional offices in Houston, San Francisco, London, Singapore and Hong Kong and its San Diego headquarters.
The overseas offices were acquired when the San Diego money manager purchased Credit Lyonnais' foreign investment business earlier this year. That deal initiated the firm's need for a multi-currency portf
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1