GENEVA--Wilco International GSI is upgrading the corporate actions processing and year 2000 and euro compliance for its flagship private banking product STB2. The mainframe-based system is used to both manage investment portfolios and handle banking transactions for private banking clients.
The upgraded corporate action features will include accounting for coupon and dividend payments and share redemptions, says Henry Gautier, managing director for the Swiss unit of London-based Wilco, which
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain