Sun Life of Canada's UK division, which has £10 billion of assets under management, is installing the Icon back-office system from Primark Investment Management Services. The installation will involve 50 accounting and administrative staffers and is scheduled to be finished by September of 1998.
Primark officials would not reveal the total cost of the contract, although some sources familiar with the installation say its value exceeds £400,000. The price includes the software, consulting and
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1