Merrill Lynch & Co. has decided to pull out of Thomson Financial Networks Inc.'s First Call research distribution service. While industry sources speculate that Merrill's decision may not be irreversible, First Call will face tough challenges soon when it enters negotiations with other large contributors such as Shearson Lehman Brothers Inc. and Salomon Brothers Inc.
Meanwhile, database services company CompuServe Inc. also has plans to get into the financial research business, potentially ri
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit