Quotron Systems Inc.'s Securities Industry Software Corp. (SIS) subsidiary will replace Automatic Data Processing Inc. (ADP) in the back office at Florida-based Capital Management Group Inc.'s brokerage units. In a multi-year contract signed last month, CMG tapped SIS to provide brokerage processing and order-routing for its regional retail brokerage and correspondent clearing subsidiaries.
CMG owns Boca Raton, Fla.-based regional brokerage J.W. Charles Securities Inc., along with Corporate
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit