NEW YORK--Infogate, the free Internet-based information tool owned by Internet Financial Networks (IFN), has recently received the highest ratings from two independent download review sites. These sites rate Internet sites on the functionality and usability of their downloadable software.
Clifford Boro, chief executive officer and founder of IFN, notes that this is quite an achievement for a product that was just launched in March. Boro also tells Inside Market Data that IFN raised $30 milli
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse