William Blair & Co., a Chicago-based investment banking firm, has decided to go ahead with a 30-unit installation of Automatic Data Processing Inc.'s FS Partner AF running Microsoft Corp.'s Windows 3.0. ADP plans eventually to launch FS Partner for Windows as a fully fledged product.
According to W.N. Burdick, MIS manager at Blair, the firm plans to install FS Partner running Windows on a firm-wide basis if the initial 30-position installation is successful. The full rollout would eventually
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit