BOSTON-The investment management division of State Street, State Street Global Advisors (SSGA), has stopped significant annual increase in data spending by centralizing vendor management, Inside Reference Data has learned.
Focusing on data governance, a project started in late 2002, has helped Boston-headquartered SSGA better monitor data costs. "We were seeing our spend increasing by an average 20% annually," says John White, principal, investment management data services, adding that averag
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp