Trading platform vendor TradingScreen recently announced the availability of the streaming liquidity of the UBS Price Improvement Network, Fixed Income (PIN-FI). As a result, TradingScreen's buy-side clients now have access to more than 8,000 corporate names in US dollars and euros, which are actively priced on UBS-FI, which provides an alternative source of fixed-income liquidity.
BST spoke with Stu Taylor, head of UBS matched principal trading for fixed income, and Jean-Philippe Malé, head of
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse