Trading platform vendor TradingScreen recently announced the availability of the streaming liquidity of the UBS Price Improvement Network, Fixed Income (PIN-FI). As a result, TradingScreen's buy-side clients now have access to more than 8,000 corporate names in US dollars and euros, which are actively priced on UBS-FI, which provides an alternative source of fixed-income liquidity.
BST spoke with Stu Taylor, head of UBS matched principal trading for fixed income, and Jean-Philippe Malé, head of
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy