NEW YORK--Credit Suisse Asset Management is supporting its push to join the big leagues of the global asset management business with an ambitious technology initiative that will standardize its corporate database and portfolio management systems and at the same time extend a corporate extranet to institutional clients. The extranet will give clients access to investment data, and is expected to go live by June in the New York office.
"Clients want to know that they're not exposed to poor
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain