BOSTON--Janus Capital Corp. is live with an interface linking the McGregor Group's MFTP order management system and Thomson Financial Electronic Settlements Group's Oasys Global electronic trade confirmation system for international securities. The installation is the first to link the two systems and marks a step toward straight through processing for Janus.
The three firms collaborated in the development of the interface, and plan to begin marketing it as a product before year's end. Janus
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain