A.G. Edwards Inc. is letting its would-be quote vendors squirm right down to the wire in their efforts to win the St. Louis brokerage's 4,300-position, 450-branch installation.
Despite the fact that he says Edwards will announce its decision "fairly soon," senior vice president corporate systems Allan Kalb says that all four contenders -- ADP, ILX Systems Inc., incumbent Quotron and an Edwards-homegrown system -- remain equally in the running.
However, other sources close to the firm say tha
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit