EJV Partners L.P. has nearly completed testing of UniVu Two, the release version of the workstation-based service for end-of-day fixed-income data and analytics that was preannounced last June.
Along with the six sell-side firms that formed the partnership in 1990, several buy-side customers have already signed agreements and institutional giant Fidelity Management & Research Co. says that it's engaged in talks with the EJV. The EJV's one sell-side customer--J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.--has b
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse