Bloomberg L.P. continues to build proprietary news and research product lines, reducing its dependence on outside suppliers. Recent acquisitions include Lakewood, N.J.-based Petroleum Publishing Co., producer of Petroflash and the Oil Buyers Guide, and Drexel Burnham Lambert Inc.'s Fixed Income Research Analytics CMO database and software.
Bloomberg has also acquired Jonathan Fram, former president of Infotechnology Inc.'s Institutional Research Network Inc. (IRN) subsidiary. IRN is a private
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank