The company now offers raw and normalized market data at the exchange source, along with added services such as order routing, managed hosting and low-latency network connectivity. It says that it is the first market data vendor to fully co-locate within the TSE's datacenter.
"What I mean by that is everyone else who is a market data provider in there, for example, is really offering the data in a participant's rack," says Tanuja Randery, CEO at MarketPrizm. "They haven't built out an
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'