Curing what ails the corporates market has long been a topic of technology conversation — but until recently, without a direct regulatory mandate to overhaul the market, structural realities have proven the lone and, often, insufficient drivers of change.
As more inventory shifts to investment managers, improvements in workflow and information flow are needed behind it, though.
"In the past, you had linkages between the credit calendar — origination — with a relatively small number of banks that
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain