It is 9:00am on a Thursday morning and as many city workers emerge bleary-eyed from the London Underground, the day is already well underway for the traders at AXA Investment Managers (IM). They have been at their desks since 7:00am or earlier and the most intense part of the day is nearly over. The markets are open and trading has begun.
Tucked away in a quiet corner on the second floor of its plush London offices, the trading team at AXA IM is calm and composed. About a dozen employees – in
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs