NEW YORK--The North American operations of inter-dealer brokerage Tradition is installing a new high bandwidth multimedia cabling architecture from Syntegra.
The installation of MegaLink2 will help serve 75 additional Syntegra trading positions in Tradition's new New York City trading floor. This $1 million installation comes just four months after the successful implementation of Syntegra's digital trading technology that coincided with Tradition's move to a larger trading floor at 75 Park
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground