Telerate Systems Inc. will release Matrix 3, next month, just over a year after Matrix 2, a PC-based data delivery platform, was released to mixed reviews. The new platform, which again is built around proprietary windowing software, a composite-page building facility and multiple Telerate- supplied data feeds, is currently being beta tested at approximately 40 sites.
Like its predecessor, the Matrix 3 platform runs on a 286- based PC running DOS with a high-resolution color monitor, all supp
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming