Within the next two weeks, Estimize will make historical data available for quantitative analysts to test. Within two weeks after that, the vendor will make the data available for purchase via its API, and within a further two weeks, will make it available within its Earnings Edge stock screener tool.
The factor model compares three data points—Estimize’s mean and Select Consensus (i.e. weighted) crowd-sourced estimates, and the Wall Street consensus, sourced from Zacks—to create values for pre
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'