How do investment firms continue to reduce latency when the data volumes and velocity of trading keep increasing?
Sybase: One obvious method is to eliminate the hops that data has to go through as it moves from source to the consuming application. This means reducing reads/writes to different memory spaces and preferably eliminating the device input/output along the data flow. Another option is to make the data "queryable" and accessible while it is still "flowing." This is where the data str
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership