Questions answered in this video:
How have developments in the last decade impacted buy-side firms' back offices from an operational and technology perspective?
Where is technology most needed in the back office and where are buy-side firms particularly poorly served from a third-party technology perspective?
What are the operational risk issues that can potentially arise without the use of the appropriate back-office technologies?
Are there technologies and delivery mechanisms that can cut impleme
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy