Questions answered in this video:
How have developments in the last decade impacted buy-side firms' back offices from an operational and technology perspective?
Where is technology most needed in the back office and where are buy-side firms particularly poorly served from a third-party technology perspective?
What are the operational risk issues that can potentially arise without the use of the appropriate back-office technologies?
Are there technologies and delivery mechanisms that can cut impleme
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse