The London-based venture capital group Inventure has acquired the Ranger software product from defunct research and analytic platform vendor Tudor Software. A subsidiary of the New York City-based investment firm Tudor Investment, Tudor Software laid off most of its staff and ceased sales and marketing, as well as software development, this past spring-after barely a year doing business (IMT, March 15).
The purchase of Ranger is not Inventure's first foray into the financial software business
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground