LONDON -- One would be forgiven for thinking that Financial Products Mark-up Language (FpML) is another information exchange standard that has been superseded or has simply run out of steam, given the protocol’s low media profile in the wake of the fanfare surrounding the release of Fix version 4.4 in mid-February.
But FpML.org -- the protocol’s steering committee, comprising a standards committee appointed by the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (Isda) and six working groups
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain