Latest version supports Windows 7 and Office 2010.
Boston-based Equipos, a provider of client communications solutions, has released the latest version of its Coric Client Communications Suite for wealth and asset management firms.
Coric 9.0 is supports Windows 7 and Office 2010, and has migrated to the Microsoft .NET 4 development framework.
"Equipos has built on the stability of Coric's core architecture and provided a robust set of functionality enhancements that simplify the entire client reporting process, from installation through to delivery," says Damian Bryan, chief technology officer at Equipos.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership