Fund administrator employs cloud technology for portfolio analytics.
Apex Fund Services has employed cloud-based portfolio analytics software from StatPro to offer to its fund manager clients.
"This is the first time that fund administrators have been able to deliver fund performance analytics to their customers using cloud technology," says Justin Wheatley, StatPro's group chief executive. "Asset management users are already experiencing improved communications with end-investors and this is proving extremely valuable, particularly in an environment which demands increased transparency to help comply with regulations, as well as performance measurement."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech