Alliance Lite2 aims to increase speed and efficiency of messaging network.
Financial messaging provider Swift has integrated cloud-based connectivity into its latest offering, Alliance Lite2.
Swift, which services around 10,000 financial institutions worldwide, will use the software to enable users to exchange messages and files. Alliance Lite2 supports all of Swift's existing message formats, standards and file types, as well as automated and manual exchange of messages and files.
"Alliance Lite2 will combine security and reliability with the simplicity of a cloud-based connection," says Juan Martínez, head of cloud services at Swift.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers