Hedge fund administrator Quintillion has announced that it will offer StatPro's Revolution package as a cloud-enabled analytics service to its clients.
Revolution provides attribution and risk measurement for investment portfolios, delivered through cloud-based architecture. Dublin-based Quintillion offers fund administration and middle-office support, along with investor services to its clients. JPMorgan holds a 25 percent stake in the company.
"We chose StatPro Revolution because we recognised the growing demand for cloud-based solutions which offer our clients flexibility and efficiency benefits," says Joan Kehoe, CEO at Quintillion. "Our clients require sophisticated technology in order to meet the demands of today's financial markets."
StatPro also announced, in a separate release, that Revolution has been enhanced with data from over 250 bond pricers.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit