Performance analytics vendor Teknometry has announced that it has signed an agreement with Royal London Asset Management (RLAM), to provide investment performance analysis across the firm's entire portfolio.
RLAM, which has around £50 billion in assets under management (approximately $76.2 billion), will take Teknometry's analytics as a cloud-based product.
"We are very excited to have attracted a client of RLAM's calibre," says Mick Brant, managing director at Teknometry. "Leading asset managers are recognising the need for an affordable alternative to a locally installed performance system or hundreds of complex, and often cumbersome, spreadsheets."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent