The new strategic partnership will leverage WinTech's asset liability modeling tool ProVal, with PensionsFirst's analytics software, PFaroe, allowing CFOs and treasurers to more easily migrate external data, monitor daily funded status, and dis-aggregate risk measures into more fundamental components.
The tie-up, the partners say, was driven by increased demand from US-based pension funds, which are increasingly seeking asset and liability risk analytics in a format that can be easily used and manipulated. PensionsFirst, which to date has primarily focused on clients in the United Kingdom, sees significant potential in the American market as stateside plans become more sophisticated.
"The unique combination of ProVal and PFaroe provides the US pension industry with tools that enable decisions to be made more quickly, with greater confidence and awareness of their impact. Such analytics are increasingly valuable to plans, advisors, and consultants as they look to develop de-risking flight plans and initiate dynamic investment strategies," says Benjamin Reid, president of PensionsFirst.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act