Heward Investment Management has selected SS&C Technologies' Global Wealth Platform (GWP), the vendor has announced.
The firm, which has over $700 million in assets under management, will use the cloud-based portfolio management product to increase operational efficiences across trading and compliance, as well as utilizing its capabilities with regards real-time pricing, and performance and attribution analysis.
"We are confident that the extensive functionality of GWP will deliver Heward Investment Management a competitive edge and we are thrilled to be their partner of choice as they continue to expand their business," says Bill Stone, chairman and CEO at SS&C Technologies.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II