The technology provider to private investment firms says it has signed a formal partner agreement with Atlantic-Pacific Capital, an independent global placement agent for private equity that has raised around $50 billion.
The deal reflects Atlantic-Pacific's previous success introducing the iLevel private capital data platform to fund managers who are looking to prepare for operational due diligence by limited partners (LPs) and meet post-commitment investor needs around reporting.
“We meet with over 300 fund managers annually, and the utilization of more dynamic data reporting and tools to share current exposures is a strong trend we see within both the LP and GP communities," says Mark Bourgeois, Atlantic-Pacific’s President and CEO.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act